Friday, October 12, 2012

Checking Off My List

It is a great week when I finish more than one knitting project.  In fact, I can't think of another time when it has happened so quickly, and for two very different and very challenging projects.  Of course, I am conscious of how much more knitting I need to do for the holidays, so perhaps that's encouraging my current speed.

Back in August I started another pair of socks using Alice Yu's Voricity pattern.  Once I figured out the tricks to getting past the challenges in the pattern, the socks go much faster:



I love the color combination but it does make the pattern less visible than the simpler colors in the socks I made myself this summer.  I couldn't figure out a way to get it to come out in the photograph this morning.  That might have to do with having only had one cup of coffee.

No comments:

Post a Comment